This Is My Birth Day

Awakened space uses thought when a specific problem needs solving, then settles back into dynamic silence, wonder and emptiness, like a vast blue sky.
People who are always thinking, but not aware, search for peace. People who are aware, but not always thinking, are peace.
Meditation is not thinking. Meditation is the choice to quit the search and repose in this primordial clarity of the cloudless sky.
When I realize that 'I' am no-thing but pure awareness, the past dissolves, the future never arises.
No matter how many stories the world tries to impose on my awakened space, they do not cling to "me." I am not a victim and I am not to blame.
I am free to be born with this inhalation, free to die with this exhalation. The clarity of Presence outshines every form.
This all comes of seeing that simply to Be is overflowing bliss. The Master ignited this seeing. That is why I say, "Jai Guru Dev."